This recipe has been provided by: The Buttered Gnocchi
Honey Sriracha Blue Cheese Burger with Frizzled Onions
- ground beef
- blue cheese crumbles
- Sriracha sauce
- crispy fried onions
- ice burg lettuce
- brioche bun
- salt and pepper
- Pack the ground beef into equal sized burgers. From one pound, you should be able to get 6-8 burgers. Season both sides of the patty with salt and pepper.
- Cook your burgers on medium heat on the grill for about 3 minutes. After three minutes quarter turn your burger.
- After another three minutes, flip the burger and repeat. After quarter turning the burger once flipped, add blue cheese crumbles to the top of each patty.
- Coat both sides of the brioche bun with mayonnaise. Place either on a flattop, griddle or on the top rack of the grill to toast. This will take about 3-5 minutes but keep a close eye on it just in case.
- Mix together honey and sriracha.
- To build your burger, spread some honey sriracha sauce on both buns. Place a layer of lettuce on the bottom bun. Add the burger and top with some extra blue cheese if desired. Add the crispy fried onions and top with the top bun. Serve immediately.
Super Tinto, 2017. Tinto Rey $5.99
Pinot Noir, 2016. Cambria $9.99