This recipe has been provided by: Good Food Baddie
Grilled Pineapple Shrimp Skewers
- 1 Pound Shrimp (Raw, Peeled, and Deveined)
- 1 large red pepper
- 1 large orange pepper
- 1 Pineapple
- 3-4 Jalapeno Peppers
- 1/2 red onion
- Smoked Paprika
- Chili Powder
- Garlic Powder
- Italian Seasoning
- Red Crushed Pepper
- Red Pepper Flakes
- + 1 Lime & Olive oil
- Place wooden skewers in water to soak.
- Season the shrimp with the ingredients listed above and set the shrimp aside to marinate for at least 15 minutes.
- While the shrimp is marinating, slice the pineapple, peppers, and onions for the skewers.
- Prepare the skewers by alternating the pineapple, peppers, onion, and shrimp until all are used. Place the prepped skewers on a baking sheet. Be sure to reserve any remaining marinade.
- Preheat the grill to a medium heat. Place the skewers on the grill and brush with some of the remaining marinade.
- Close the grill and cook for 2-3 minutes. Flip the skewers and cook for another 2-3 minutes, or until shrimp is cooked.
Quintessence Pouilly Fumé $11.99
Cinnamon Grove White $5.99
Merlot, 2017. Fortant $6.99