If you are interested in exploring the fascinating world of Sustainable, Organic and Biodynamic wines, come with me as I taste you through some of the most interesting wines from all parts of the world.
You will have access to videos and podcasts from these famous vineyards and intriguing characters that produce some of the healthiest wines in the world. I will be featuring wines that represent some or all of these attributes and each accompanying newsletter will explain the methods and philosophy of the winemaker.• Sustainable: Winery carbon footprint is reduced by sustainable practices
• Organic: Certified Organic farming.
• Biodynamic: Certified holistic farming
• Dry farmed: Causes the vines to go deep to get nutrients
• Low sulfur: Lowest sulfur content available.
• Dry: No added sugar
• Hand Harvested: Hand selection ensures proper ripeness
• Old Vines: The older the vine, the more concentrated the fruit
• Low Carb: Less sugar, less carbs
• Paleo Friendly: Safe for Paleo dieters
• Wild Native yeasts: Fermentation comes from the yeast provided by grapes
• Keto Friendly: Safe for Keto diets
Each wine is guaranteed. You never pay for a wine you do not like (or for your wine club membership gift recipient.) Subscribe to the Pure Organic Wine Club with confidence, this has been our passion for 39 years.
First Shipment Includes:
• Wines (2, 3, or 6 bottles depending on club)
• Informative newsletter on each wine
• Elegant Black Gift Box
• Gift Card with personal message
• Food Pairing Guide
• Cheese Pairing Guide
• "No More Drips" wine pouring discs
• Exclusive access to WineMakers Society of America Educational Website
• Members Benefits letter and Welcome
• Wine subject of the month article